QC Team Leader
We currently have an exciting opportunity for QC Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nottingham.
As a QC Team Leader, you will oversee and manage all QC Release projects ensuring all work is carried out to the correct quality and regulatory requirements.
- Manage a team of QC Analysts being responsible for their development, training and career progression.
- Manage and carryout a range of QC release tests for pharmaceutical products to GMP standards.
- Provide technical leadership across a range of QC analytical chemistry techniques and QC release projects.
- Co-ordinate QC results from analytical methods including HPLC, UV-Vis, wet chemistry and Dissolution tests.
- Ensure that all laboratory work is carried out to a high standard and to relevant quality standards.
- Support the sales team in managing client projects.
- Communicate with Clients, in face to face meetings, phone and email.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in QC release for a range of formulations and pharmaceutical products.
Previous experience in project management and/ or people management is essential for this role.
To apply to this fantastic QC Team Leader role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: analytical chemist, analytical chemistry, Quality Control, laboratory, QC analysis, GMP, HPLC, GC, UPLC, UV, Validation, stability, Team Leader, QC Supervisor, QC Release
Apply for QC Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly