Internal Account Manager
An excellent opportunity for a scientist with a strong background in analytical chemistry to move into their first commercial role! No previous sales experience is required and full training will be provided!
PRODUCTS: Chromatography, Liquid Handling, Reference Materials - Large focus on ICP-OES/ICP-MS
TERRITORY: Office based in Southend-on-Sea with occasional travel to customers across South East UK
MARKETS: Environmental laboratories, accredited laboratories
The Account Manager will drive sales growth and customer satisfaction for high-potential new & existing customers by a combination of approximately 80% outgoing & 20% incoming calls, supported by the digital marketing team.
- Identify sales opportunities with new and existing customers by successfully managing the sales process and continually developing the sales pipeline.
- Develop an understanding of customers' often complex buying processes by building meaningful customer relationships at all levels.
- Provide responsive & knowledgeable technical & commercial solutions to customers' requirements - working closely with the Product Specialist & Service Teams.
- Participate in sales, technical and CRM system training, sales meetings & digital marketing campaigns.
- A Bachelor of Science degree or relevant sales/laboratory experience, ideally in ICP-MS/ICP-OES
- The ability, drive & flexibility to work in a fast-developing & complex environment - to deadlines - converting customer issues into sales opportunities. The ability to build strong working relationship within the organisation: sales, commercial operations, service & digital marketing.
- Self-motivated, focussed & organised
- Confident, credible and articulate with good verbal & written communication, influencing, and negotiation skills.
Base salary up to £25,000 dependant on experience (possibly some flexibility)
A great working environment
Apply for Internal Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly