Rowland Talent has a fantastic opportunity for a Process Chemist to work for a leading Pharmaceutical development company in Oxfordshire.
As a Process Chemist you will have expertise in organic synthesis, scale-up and process development within a Pharmaceutical/ API/ Fine Chemical development company. In this role you will support and lead the scale-up and transfer of laboratory processes to production.
- Support the transfer of processes to the production facility.
- Troubleshoot processes at the pilot plant/ production scale.
- Act as the technical expert to provide solutions to processing issues.
- Design and execute experimental studies to generate results required to keep production moving.
- Review preparative methods with the laboratory team.
- Support process operators with technical transfers and scale-up.
- Review batch sheets and use tests to confirm processes will deliver the expected outputs.
Ideal Candidates will:
Have a degree in Chemistry or a PhD in Organic Chemistry and have experience in Pharmaceutical or Chemical batch manufacturing. You will have experience in organic synthesis along with a working knowledge of process development and scale-up.
This is a great opportunity to work as a Process Chemist/ Process Scientist for a growing pharmaceutical development company.
Working day shifts, 4 on 4 off the role come with a generous shift allowance.
To apply or for further information please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Process Chemist, Process Scientist, Organic Chemist, Synthesis, MChem, Process Development, PR&D, API, GMP, Pharmaceutical.
Apply for Process Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly