Senior Analytical Development Chemist
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Analytical Scientist
A highly successful Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Senior Analytical Chemist with experience in method development and validation.
Joining the development team, as a Senior Analytical Scientist you will carry out HPLC method development and method validation projects.
- Conduct analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods, specifically HPLC/ UPLC.
- Plan and lead analytical development projects.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods (HPLC, dissolution and UPLC).
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for customers and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar) and have experience developing and validating analytical methods. You will have experience in leading analytical projects within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and IR.
The company is rapidly growing with plenty of ongoing development and career opportunities. A generous salary and benefits package are on offer with this role.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland Talent Solutions or call Peter for more information.
Key words: Senior Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Scientist, Senior Scientist, Stability, UPLC.
Apply for Senior Analytical Development Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly