We currently have an exciting new role as a Campaign Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Campaign Manager you will be responsible for content writing, as well as creating marketing campaigns and communication strategies that will engage and resound with customers, within a global company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Campaign Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Campaign Manager you will work closely with the product manager to understand future product launches and the key messages that should be harnessed within future marketing campaigns.
2. You will be expected to create brand-specific multi-channel messages and implement campaigns for international territories in order to expand the customer base, maintain current customers and convert leads. Content will include how-to guides, white papers, blog posts, email copy and social media posts.
3. Working with external influencers, sales professionals and other teams within the company to cross-sell different lines within the brands. This will include monitoring KPIs and reviewing marketing materials in order to conduct a performance analysis.
4. The Campaign Manager will provide reports, reflecting on brand performance and creating measurement plans to monitor this and demonstrate an effective return on investment (ROI).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Campaign Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject, such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Protein Biology, Gene Therapy or Reagents etc.
2. Proven industry experience in marketing position or journalism based role, within a life science organisation, where you have been writing content; protein based research experience is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a technical subject, such as cell biology, genetics or immunology, would be of benefit. This is alongside experience creating content such as how-to guides, white papers, blog posts, email copy and social media posts
Key Words: | Campaign Manager | Content Writing | Social Media | White papers | Blog posts | Email copy | return on investment | ROI | Media Campaigns | Cell Biology | Protein Biology | Protein Research | Gene Therapy | Reagents | marketing strategy | Content | Content engagement | product launches | Campaign engagement | product portfolio | Performance Measurement Plans | PhD | Content Creation | KPI | Key Performance Indicator | Key Performance Indicators | Campaign Deployment | Editorial Articles | Scripts | Journalism | Scientific Journals | Life Science | Life Sciences | Science | Multi-channel messages | Multi-channel | brand-specific |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly