Marketing Communications Manager
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the South West London area. Our client has products that target chronic and rare diseases and are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager you to manage the branding and messaging globally. This includes PR, Investor relations, creating the marketing strategy and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Communications Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will create a markeitng strategy to help build and communicate the company's brand and ethos through use of both traditional and experimental marketing tools.
2. You will co-operate with scientific teams to develop new products and assist in the marketing briefs and positioning of these.
3. You will plan and coordinate marketing events by using online facilities, social media and classical advertising channels.
4. As the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, development, and implementation of key projects, reaching custoemrs globally.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or scientific degree i.e. communications, marketing, industrial design, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing within a B2B environment, with an understanding of consumer markets, content writing, PR, Communications, Branding, and communications.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the pharmaceutical, life science or biotechnology industry.
Key Words: Pharmacology / Pharmaceuticals / Medicine / Dermatology / Healthcare / Biopharmaceutical / Marketing / Communications / Graphic design / Industrial design / Brand / online / offline / Marketing Communications Manager / PR / Investor relations / content writing . marketing strategy / rare disease
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.