IT Service & Support Manager
We are currently looking for a IT Service & Support Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. As the IT Service & Support Manager you will be responsible for the IT Support team to ensure to resolution of incidents and requests across the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Service & Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 7 IT Support specialists across 4 sites varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will work with the global teams to enforce service levels agreements and establish problem resolution expectations and time frame as well as setting future direction and development of the team.
2. The successful candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills with both direct reports and stakeholders.
3. The Manager will be tracking and analysing trends in Service Desk and Desk-side support requests and generate statistical reports. This will be to identifying areas of concern or opportunity to develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
4. As the IT Service Support Manager you will Collaborate with other sections of the IT team to identify and/or improve the performance of the service desk and desk-side support on a continual improvement basis and conduct research on emerging services, protocols, and standards in support of Service desk and desk-side support improvement efforts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Service & Support Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Information Sciences related field.
2. Proven experience of management of remote teams + developing/ providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computer hardware + desktop computer operating systems; with Active Directory administration including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and security or MCITP Server Administrator.
Key Words: IT Service Support Manager SLA Helpdesk Active Directory DNS Security Manage
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.