Regulatory Affairs Administrator
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to all members of the Regulatory Affairs Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will upload and maintain documents to the Global Regulatory Database as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator (including Register, FirstDoc).
2. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will maintain work trackers for use by multiple stakeholders to ensure that information is maintained.
3. In your role, you will support the team with regulatory submissions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc degree in a scientific disipline.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience within a regulatory environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
Key Words: Regulatory / Documentation / Database / Submissions / Register / FirstDoc