Strategic Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical services company based in Northern Ireland. As the Strategic Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy as well as leading a rebrand project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Strategic Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Strategic Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Global Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a successful rebranding strategy and global repositioning project.
2. You will be responsible for developing a unique selling point for the company to set them ahead of the market, liaising with internal stakeholders to implement this across the company.
3. The Strategic Marketing Manager will drive growth through the creation and delivery of full mix marketing strategy, using analytics to evaluate return on investment.
4. It will be your responsibility to engage with regional marketing managers to facilitate launch programmes for new products and services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Strategic Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business, marketing or science discipline e.g. marketing, Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Biology, project management or business studies. A CIM is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in international marketing role, with rebranding experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing customer engagement strategies, alongside hands-on experience developing customer messaging and using marketing analytics. Where full mix marketing campaign development would be beneficial.
Key Words: | strategic marketing manager | brand | brand management | development | marketing | repositioning | project management | leading | customer engagement | brand redevelopment | technical | B2B | Life Sciences | Northern Ireland | Republic of Ireland | CIM | online marketing | office marketing | marketing analytics | clinical | pharmaceutical | clinical markets | full mix | project management | evaluate | campaign |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.