SSI Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking for a SSI Administrative Assistant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Slough area. As the SSI Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for giving specialised assistance to individual in a seamless manner that ensures the smooth running of the SSI Administrators.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SSI Administrative Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the SSI Administrator you will be responsible for managing agenda's meetings and business travels to one of more senior level managers.
2. You will be responsible for coordinating office space, equipment needs, catering logistics and meeting rooms as needed.
3. As the SSI Administrator, you will be maintaining SSI organisational charts and email distributions.
4. You will be responsible for supporting the onboading process and training of new staff on mobileXpense, TalentShare & integrate and other company systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SSI Administrative Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working as an SSI Administrator is desired.
2. Proven industry experience in working with Vice President's or senior managers is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a busy work environment and being organised is essential.
Key Words: SSI / Administrator / Organisation / Personal / Assistance / PA / Admin / Office / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Meetings / Slough
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.