SEO and PPC Manager
We are currently looking for a SEO and PPC Manager to join a Global Life Science organisation with a strong financial backing. As the SEO and PPC Manager you will be the key component in growing our clients digital presence over the next 5 years, creating a global strategy and taking ownership of both SEO and PPC.
Although the offices are based in the North West, this opportunity allows you to be home based across the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This newly created opportunity as the SEO and PPC Manager will report to the Commercial Director and the key responsibilities include:
1. Create and implement a global SEO and PPC strategy to increase online traffic and drive lead generations / e-commerce. You will also be responsible for the budget strategy.
2. As the SEO and PPC manager, you will manage other areas of digital marketing including Adword ad copy and content creation.
3. Have ownership for the SEO, including backlinking, HTML site maps, and troubleshooting technical issues.
4. Conduct analysis using key metrics to provide/action PPC and SEO recommendations. This includes competitor analysis, content gap analysis and competitor analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SEO and PPC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Life Science or Biotechnology degree (Biology, biotechnology, ecommerce, digital marketing).
2. Proven industry experience in a Life Science organisation independently managing / implementing SEO and PPC strategy to drive online revenue.
3. A good understanding of and practical experience with Google AdWord, Google Analytics or Search Console is needed, as well as the ability to take strategic decisions based on analytics.
Key Words: analycic / ecommerce / marketing / digital marketing / online marketing / google Adword / google analytics / search console / SEO / PPC / pay per click / search engine optimisation / HTML / lead generation / marketing strategy / Life Science / Biology / Biotechnology / Immunology / Home based / field based / London / Oxford / Liverpool / Manchester / Birmingham
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.