Medicinal Chemistry Project Leaders
1 day left
- Full Time
Drug Discovery Programmes
Senior medicinal chemists play a key role at Sygnature Discovery, with chemistry project leaders in charge of multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams. We are looking for innovative and talented medicinal chemists to join us and take a lead role in the delivery of our ever-growing client project portfolio. Project leaders are a pivotal part of our success, delivering outstanding scientific results to our clients.
- You will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry,
- You will have a strong drug discovery background gained through several years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company or a CRO.
- You will be an expert practical synthetic organic chemist capable of leading by example in the laboratory.
- You will possess strong problem-solving skills for developing creative, innovative solutions, and meeting project objectives.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within teams across a matrix organisation.
- You will have experience in successfully overseeing and supporting the work of others.
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, including a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs.
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place great value on our highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model. As part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic senior medicinal chemists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please apply through the link above including the following;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role)
- Confirmation of your status of eligibility to work in the UK (we have the ability to sponsor employees under a Tier 2 visa)
Your application will be submitted through our trusted partners, LogicMelon. Please be assured that only employees of Sygnature Discovery will review your application and personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address.
Apply for Medicinal Chemistry Project Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly