5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for managing the release of manufactured products and maintaining the Quality Management System.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the site QMS while ensuring Quality and Regulatory standards are met.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance and reviewing and approving batch records.
3. You will support in the preparation for customer and Regulatory Audits and ensure Technical Agreements are improved.
4. You will assist in the Supplier management activities and handle customer complaints.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a QA Manufacturing environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Assurance activities including product release, GMP compliance and QMS processes
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / QMS / Quality Management System / Compliance / Batch / Product Release / Supplier / Regulatory / Audit / Customer Complaints / Shipping / CAPA / Deviation / Change Control / Technical Agreement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for QA Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly