Marketing Communications Manager
HRS are searching for a Marketing Communications Manager to join an leading speciality service provider, targeting Neurological disease such as MS and Huntington's. This company's innovative digital technology is used to facilitate, improve and quicken pharmaceutical research in the Neuroscience space.
As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for driving all of the communication activities, to both internal and internal stakeholders. This includes creating a marcomm's strategy, PR, investor relations, conferences and digital marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Marketing Communications Manager you will report to the CCO and your responsibilities will include:
1. Create and implement a Marketing Communication plan, implementing processes, developing new material, working with agencies, managing public relations and press release, creating collateral and measuring return on investment fr the online and offline marketing activities.
2. Create a strategy in drive client engagement, through email marketing, publications and recommending specific events, ensuring ROI.
3. Improve market presence and investor relationships through managing event attendance and preparing leadership presentations.
4. The Marketing Communications Manager will also be responsible for digital marketing including social media, website updates to drive traffic and improving user experience.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science subject or equivalent such as Biology, Biotechnology or Physiology. The addition of a CIM / MBA / marketing qualification is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in an international marketing role within a Life Science or Biotechnology organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing marketing plans, communications, PR, Social Media and collateral creation.
Key Words: Marcoms / Marketing communications / PR / Public relations / press release / marketing strategy / Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / London / Neuroscience / Neurology / clinical trials / technology / Software
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.