We are currently looking for a Hands- on Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based on a 6 month contract located in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for installing a number of pieces of equipment (emergency lighting, LED lighting, flooring, hot wash basins etc.) within a production area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be involved in the design, development, coordination, planning, installation and commissioning procedures of building services and built facilities within a Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
2. You will be responsible for being hands on installing all the equipment yourself and will responsible for managing small CAPEX projects.
3. As the Project Engineer you will be working to CDM 2015 regulations where you will be designing, developing, installing and commissioning of building services and utilities.
4. You will be responsible for managing contractors and suppliers on site whilst working within a highly regulated GMP environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualifications are essential.
2. Proven industry experience working within a regulated environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working on projects is desired.
Key Words: Project / Engineer / Engineering / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Construction / Contract / Cambridge / Biopharmaceutical / CDM 2015 / Risk / Assessments / Validation / Installing / Commissioning/ Hand on
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.