GMP Production Scientist
Are you a biologist or biomedical scientist looking for your next role in industry?
We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. As the GMP Production Scientist, you will be responsible for manufacturing cells for stem cell and other cell therapies for life-saving clinical trials within a highly controlled and regulated environment, providing assistance with associated documentation and method development, and providing excellent customer service to clients and external and internal customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Production Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To perform production activities for a range of cellular therapy and advanced therapy medicinal products, including stem cell therapies, as part of the company's manufacturing team, to GMP standards in a clean room environment.
2. To complete and maintain records of all quality documentation and to prepare documentation for new projects to support project development across the business.
3. To periodically review SOPs and validate new manufacturing processes, methods and equipment.
4. To communicate procedures, results and developments to other team members and clients, and to provide excellent customer service and support to all customers.
5. To assist in daily GMP Production Scientist housekeeping activities including stock control and ordering materials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Production Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences subject.
2. Proven background or experience in stem cells, cell therapies or cell banking.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with clean room procedures, or working in a highly regulated GMP environment.
Key Words: cell therapy | advanced therapy medicinal products | stem cells | GMP | clean room | quality documentation | customer service
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.