Quality Operations Associates
Quality Operations Associates:
Who are we looking for?
Dechra are looking for a number of Quality Operations Associates.
You will need experience of working in a GMP Manufacturing Environment.
Who are Dechra?
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
With offices across 24 countries in Europe and North America, we export to over 50 countries worldwide and have six manufacturing sites.
Where is the role based?
Skipton, North Yorkshire
The Dechra group employ over one thousand people. Revenue in 2018 reached £407.1m
5 days a week 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm - on a rotation
Interview Days / Evenings 12th or 19th June 2019
Job Purpose and Key Accountabilities
The Quality Operations Associate works closely with operational teams, quality control team, engineering team and other support function to ensure compliance to relevant SOPs and GMP standards and delivery of site quality metrics.
- Perform in process-checks to ensure Quality based systems and procedures are followed within the operations functions. Makes decisions and recommendations on actions needed to resolve technical and GMP compliance issues
- Provide guidance on operational changes and improvements
- Support internal and external quality/technical audits
- Training of new team members. Provide technical training on current and emerging regulatory requirements
- Actively aid in the delivery of the QA KPI’s
- To be located in operations and ensure that GMP, Quality, batch specific and (where applicable) client requirements are being adhered to at all times within the Operations area
- Display GMP attitude at all times
- Participate in CI activities and projects through challenging current working practices with a view of improving efficiencies and Quality standards
- Prioritise workload and ensure key quality issues and business priorities are addressed and escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in quality investigations and participate in incident meetings
- Verify cGMP data entries into site computer systems
- Participate in required site meetings as representatives of Quality when required
- Apply problem solving capabilities to determine root causes of issues and identify effective CAPA to increase right first time and improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs
- Review batch documentation for adherence to cGMP compliance.
- Any other duties which may properly be assigned to this post in view of improving efficiencies and quality standards