Customer Service Representative (Graduate Role)
HRS are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative has arisen within a leading Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Customer Service Representative you will working within a small, motivated team to support customers across the UK with enquiries, quotations and issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Service Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Respond to sales and order enquiries, using administrative skills to produce quotations, input orders and raise invoices for products. You must investigate issues with orders and invoices in an efficient and professional manner
2. Use the E-commerce platforms, Salesforce.com and other operating systems to complete back office activities.
3. Support the Customer Service team with adhoc office support, front of house or hospitality tasks as required.
4. Build strong, lasting relationships with customers and other members of the wide commercial teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Service Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc or BA level degree,for example, business, finance, biological sciences or other.
2. Able to communicate with customers in a clear and professional manner. Prior experience in a customer/admin position is not necessary but advantageous.
3. Enthusiastic personality and ability to work within a fast pasted environment.
Key Words: Administrative / Customer Service Representative / Technical Support / SalesForce / Life Science / Genomics / Sales / Biotechnology / Order Process / Secretarial / Back office / Invoice / Customer Service Specialist / Cambridge