Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner you will be responsible for working with the QC Manager to hep set up a new QC lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner, you will be working in a clean room / GMP environment to assist with different supply chain projects.
2. You will be responsible for setting up suppliers of equipment, raw materials and forward planning whilst working with online stock systems such as SAP & Maximo.
3. As the Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner, you will be sourcing requirements of required materials in the UK and in the US market and factoring warehouse space within sourcing requirements.
4. You will be responsible in the planning for materials in a strict clean room environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Analyst / Material Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in supply chain.
2. Proven industry experience in a clean room / GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Supply Chain and Material Planning
Key Words: Supply / Chain / Materials / GMP / Material / Planning / Clean / Room / Cleanroom / SAP / Maximo / QC / Quality / Pharmaceutical / Cell Therapy / cGMP