Control & Instrumentation Engineer
We are currently looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading company based in the North West area. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including and include responsibilities for safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Control & Instrumentation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out and reviewing project documentation including project definition document, quality pans and other documents.
2. You will be responsible for providing expertise and working alongside the Automation Engineer to help with upgrades of control systems over to DELTA V.
3. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be reviewing technical specifications and supporting the process of contractor selection and contract placement whilst carrying out risk assessment and method statements.
4. You will be responsible for supporting DCS, PLC & SCADA systems and working to MHRA / FDA guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Control & Instrumentation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Instrument or Electrical Engineering Qualifications (min. national certificate). In relevant subjects such as:
- Computer-aided engineering or computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing setting (Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Brewery, Chemical, Food etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IT Infrastructure and ability to work with computer technology.
Key Words: Control / Controls / Instrument / Instrumentation / GMP / Pharmaceutical / DELTAV / DELTA V / DCS / PLC / SCADA / FDA / MHRA / Engineer / Electrical / Biopharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.