Area Sales Manager - Public Sector
HRS are currently looking for a Area Sales Manager - Municipal Market to join a leading Water Technology company covering the North of England and Scotland promoting products in Water, Wastewater and Biosolids. As the Sales Manager - Municipal Market you will be responsible for increasing the sales activity within the designed territory through new and existing accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Area Sales Manager - Municipal Market will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Hunting and developing new business through prospecting. cold calling, emails, meetings and more, to increase sales and market presence. You must also manage some existing key accounts to further build the relationship.
2. Arranging meetings with existing key customers and with new customers to build rapport, deliver presentations and demonstrations, and close sales. Your main client will be within the Municipal water/wastewater market.
3. Attend exhibitions, seminars and conferences to network and professionally represent our client.
4. As the Area Sales Manager - Municipal Market , you must maintain a good knowledge of market trends, competitor activity and competitor strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Area Sales Manager - Municipal Market we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Technical or Business Degree such as Biology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Microbiology. A driving licence is mandatory.
2. Working experience within a commercial role in the water industry, such as sales, business development, product management, marketing, operations, project management.
3. Experience within the municipal market / water and wastewater industry is essential.
Sales / Technical Sales / Business Development / Account Manager / Public Sector / Municipal / Wastewater / Water / Environmental / CRM / North / Scotland