HRS are working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical CRO, with office across the US and Europe, to identify a motivated Account Manager. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting the sales of the Drug Metabolism Services by generating leads, managing projects and delivering quotations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with the Business Development Managers to lead initiatives of prospecting new business to drive growth and profitability across Europe, for the DMPK and ADME services.
2. As the Account Manager you will work closely with existing customer accounts to obtain and secure repeat business.
3. Generate and qualify new leads through networking, calling, face to face meetings and research in order to identify new potential customers across Pharma and CMO's.
4. Support with marketing activities, logistics, technical support, customer service and deliveries.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent in a Science subject such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, or Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in working with customers. This could be in a Project Management, Senior Scientist, Supplier Management, Account Management or similar role. Experience generating leads is desirable.
3. A working knowledge of drug metabolism studies such as pharmacokinetics, DMPK, ADME, Toxicology, stability testing, drug discovery and drug-drug interaction is desirable but not essential.
Key Words: Business Development Manager, drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, DMPK, ADME, Toxicology, stability testing, drug-drug interactions, pharmaceutical, big pharma, business development manager , Europe , Germany, Spain, UK, Italy, CRO, Contract Research, Account Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Support, Business Development Executive, Project Management, Inside Sales, Lead Generation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.