Cleaning Validation Officer
An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Validation Officer you will be responsible for coordinating and executing cleaning development and Validation activities ensuring full compliance and absence of cross contamination between product manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cleaning Validation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as a point of contact to handle daily activities related to Cleaning Validation and Verification.
2. You will ensure that new products, processes and equipments are appropriately assessed, and the necessary activities are carried out in support of cleaning validation or verification requirements.
3. As the Cleaning Validation Officer you will provide technical support to production and wider Manufacturing Operations groups. You will also provide resolution and support to manufacturing or process issues, process optimisations and process improvements.
4. You will manage periodic cleaning validation review activities in line with the Validation schedule.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning Validation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific, engineering or other technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in cleaning validation experience, either within laboratory or manufacturing environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cleaning validation protocols, cleaning validation documentation and knowledge of the validation master plan.
Key Words: Cleaning Validation | Validation | Officer | Scientist | Technology | Manufacturing | Laboratory | GMP | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for Cleaning Validation Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly