We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join an exciting biotechnology start up based in the Norwich area. As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for implementing marketing and communication plans, campaigns and activities, both online and offline, to drive business growth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, manage and implement the marketing and communication plans and campaigns to help drive brand, business awareness and growth.
2. Collaborate with the scientific teams to create and deliver communications with accurate content. This includes new company findings, blogs, press release (PR) and media relations.
3. Manage the digital marketing / online presence through social media, creating content, updating the website and email marketing. Identify new channels of scientific communications too.
4. As the Marketing Executive, you will Organise and promote events and webinars across the scientific community, as well as promoting the company to targeted groups.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a Science, Business or Marketing subject such as Digital Marketing, Life Science or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience in a Marketing position, managing online and offline marketing campaigns and communications is essential. Experience within a scientific or pharmaceutical related organisation is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with email marketing, website management, social media, google analytic, translating technical / scientific information into clear, concise communications.
Key Words: Marketing, Communications, Scientific, Google Analytics, Market trends, Digital Marketing, Offline Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, content writing, content creation, website management, PPC, SEO, Social Media, Events, Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.