Inside Sales Specialist - Life Sciences
HRS are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative - Life Science to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the Manchester area. As the Inside Sales Representative - Life Science you will be responsible for increasing sales by managing current customers and obtaining new business through cold- calling, emails and Linkedin. You will be promoting antibodies, proteins and ELISA kits to Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. You will require to travel twice a month to your designed territory. This is a great opportunity for an MSc/PhD graduate that is looking to move away from the routine lab work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales representative - Life Science will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will responsible for prospecting and nurturing relationships with new clients. Moreover, you will maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
2. Use your knowledge of Life Science and Biotechnology to provide effective solutions based sales to customers.
3. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to help build brand awareness, market knowledge and generate leads.
4. Provide market feedback, customer comments and competitor analysis to the Marketing and Product Development team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales - Life Science we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Subject such as Life Science, Biotechnology, Biology or Immunology. An MSc/PhD is desirable.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with antibody based techniques, ELISA, Flow Cytometry, Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry.
3. Enthusiastic and confident personality with a desire to start a career outside the lab.
4. Able to speak French fluently is not necessary but highly advantageous
Key Words: Antibodies / Antibody / ELISA / Immunoassay / Proteins / Assay / Life Science / Biotechnology / Sales / Inside Sales / Marketing / Technical Support / Manchester / BeNeLux / French
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.