Account Manager - Life Science
HRS are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager - Life Science to join a Global Biotech company. They manufacture protein analysis, cell analysis, RNA & DNA analysis isntrumentation, cell lines, cell signalling assays, imaging, PCR and much more. As the Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing clients across Biotech, Biopharma, CMO and CRO industry. The role is home-based within the territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Sales Manager - Life Science will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be promoting the life science portfolio focused on cell biology and molecular bio reagents and instrumentation to the Academic, Research, CRO, CMO, Biopharma Markets across the North of England up to Scotland.
- Develop strategic account planning activities to maintain and develop the current customer base and win new business
- Manage the end to end sales process including producing and delivering proposals to customers and closing deals
- Hitting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction at all levels
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Sales Manager - Life Science we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Science such as Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology. A PhD is advantageous.
2. You need to demonstrate successful technical sales experience within a Life Science / Diagnostic / Biotech / CRO company.
3. A very driven, sales orientated personality that is driven by exceeding targets and winning business
BSc / MSc / PhD / Account Manager / Business Development / Sales Specialist / Biotech / CRO / Diagnostics / Life Science / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Assay / Genomics / DNA Analysis / Protein Analysis / RNA Analysis / Cell Signalling / Drug Discovery / Cell Lines / North / Scotland / Manchester / Liverpool / York / Midlands