Product Portfolio Manager
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join a Leading Scientific organisation based in the South East, in an exciting and newly created role. As the Product Manager you will be an integral part of the continued success of the chemistry portfolio, with the aim to drive and maximise profit for the Food and Environmental sector.
This role includes some travel and allows for two days home working.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Strategy, as well as ensuring the delivery of the Food and Environmental divisions budget.
2. Provide support to the sales and marketing teams and suppliers, ensuring relevant information on the Chemistry Product Portfolio is easily available.
3. As the Product Manager you must manage and develop relationships with existing Suppliers to maximise potential, introducing new suppliers where needed.
4. Maintain good knowledge of competitors, products and market trends. Identify opportunities for new products in our clients portfolio and ensure new suppliers are introduced to satisfy these.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject, preferably related to Chemistry. This could include Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Synthetics Chemistry etc. Other Science subjects are also considered.
2. Proven industry experience in a Product Manager, Marketing, Sales or Distribution Manager role. Experience working with Chemistry consumables / instrumentation or within the Food / Environmental industry is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry consumables, reference materials or reference standards. A knowledge the Food and Environmental industry is also desirable.
Key Words: Product Manager / Sales / Marketing / Distribution Manager / Channel Manager / Suppliers / Marketing Strategy / Product Strategy / Product Portfolio / Portfolio Manager / Supplier manager / Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry Consumables / Reference Materials / Reference Standards / Environmental Testing / Food / Environmental / London / Cambridge / London / Oxford / Kent / Basingstoke / Reading
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for Product Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly