We are currently looking for a Process Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As the Process Scientist you will be responsible for a wide range of activities associated with the Design, Development, Scale-Up, Technical Transfer and cGMP clinical manufacture of bulk drug substances.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Scientist, you will be writing development operating procedures and reports with minimal corrections on review and ensure that all documentations are delivered on time.
2. You will be responsible for training other scientists in procedures or equipment along with maintaining exemplary standard within the laboratory or production facility.
3. As the Process Scientist, you will be ensuring that the materials are specified to the required standard and that orders are raised and monitored to deliver on-time execution of experimental work programmes.
4. You will be maintaining an up-to-date and accurate training record to meet all required operating procedures for activities and including ensuring all health safety and environment training is complete.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bio- Processing Scientist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD and/or have relevant industrial experience within the field of bioprocess development, scale-up or cGMP manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience with Bio- processing (Upstream/ Downstream) and validation experience would be an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/ cGMP would be beneficial.
Key Words: Bioprocessing / Bio - Processing / Upstream / Downstream / USD / DSP / GMP / cGMP / Validation / PhD / Scale - Up / Scientist / Laboratory / Technical Transfer / Clinical Manufacture / In - Process Scientist / Temporary / Contract / Liverpool
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.