Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector
We are currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector to join a leading scientific company based Cambridge. The company provides testing analytical services and consultancy to the food and environmental industry. As the Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector you will be responsible for managing clients in order to maximise the revenue and support with customer enquiries.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build and maintain a strong relationship with customers mainly through emails and phone.
2. Deal with urgent and significant matters linked to your clients.
3. Respond to sales enquiries and issue quotations. You will involved with the sales administration and update of CRM system.
4. As the Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector you will work alongside the Business Development and Marketing Department in order to co-ordinate marketing campaigns and exhibitions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Support Specialist - Food Sector we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience within a customer service, sales support, account management, or a sales department. Experience in scientific or/and FMCG sector is advantageous but not necessary.
2. Able to communicate with customers and building long lasting relationships.
3. Experience in dealing with customer enquiries and provide quotations in timely manner.
FMCG / Food Sector / Food Testing / Customer Service / Account Manager / Sales Administration / Marketing / Business Development / Quotation / Quotes / Sales Administration / CRO / Scientific / Analytical / Chemistry / Food Science / Microbiology / Food Safety / Allergens / Support Specialist