Territory Sales Manager - GMP services
HRS are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager - GMP services to join a leading CRO company that provides testing services to pharma and biopharma industry based in Scotland. As the Territory Sales Manager - GMP services, you will be responsible for identifying new customers across the pharma industry and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients. This role can be home-based across UK or office-based in Scotland. Travelling will be required up to 50% across UK and Scandinavia. Training will be provided for candidates that do not have prior sales experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Sales Manager - GMP services will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify and contact potential new customers across the UK and EU territory. You will promote services such as GMP services, QA services, CMC services, formulation, testing services from clinical trial to batch release. Main clients are pharmaceutical companies.
2. Providing existing and new customers with quotes. You will be liaising with Business Development Managers and Project Managers.
3. You will manage and support the business growth by regular client communication (visits, email and phone).
4. You will support the marketing team by conducting market research and the set up of trade exhibitions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Sales Manager - GMP services we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven laboratory experience in a GMP environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical company. Sales experience within a CRO, Pharma or Biotech company is not necessary but advantageous.
3. You need to show a strong commercial acumen, such as meeting clients, provide quotes, presenting in front of an audience, project management, sale cycle knowledge, implementation of contracts etc.