Laboratory Compliance Scientist
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Compliance Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Laboratory Compliance Scientist, you will be responsible for reviewing analytical data to ensure GMP and GLP compliance is met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Compliance Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review analytical data that has been produced (HPLC, GC-MS, Dissolution) and documented on Empower to GMP/GLP and local SOPs.
2. The Laboratory Compliance Scientist will demonstrate that analytical experiments will be carried out in accordance to the correct procedures and be able to identify experimental errors and report to the analytical team leader.
3. You will review technical reports and arrange regulatory submission of data in conjunction with audits.
4. The candidate will complete all cGMP and safety training in compliance with Departmental and Site requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Compliance Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of 5-6 years in a pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques like HPLC and GC-MS with data verification performed by Empower and in compliance with GMP guidelines.
Key Words: Laboratory Compliance Scientist / cGMP / GMP / SOPs / HPLC / Analysis / Empower / Analytical Scientist / Audits / Data Review / GC-MS / Dissolution / Analytical Techniques / Compliance / Health and Safety / GLP / CROs / CRO /' GC/MS / Data Entry / Technical Reports / Non-lab based
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.