We are currently looking for a QA Associate to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the QA Associate, you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Associate will be varied, however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Associate, you will coordinate the review and approval of controlled and QA documentation, whilst also reviewing controlled documentation to ensure compliance.
2. You will issue and ensure QA controlled documentation is accessible to all personnel, whilst also ensuring that withdrawn or superseded documentation is securely stored and inaccessible to non-QA staff.
3. As the QA Associate, you will maintain and update QA controlled documentation logs, ensure required training raised with the Training Planner, issue incident and document reference numbers and support the QA team as needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or prior experience in Quality Assurance in the pharma / biotech industry.
2. Proficient in Microsoft packages, such as Excel and Word.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Biotechnology / Documentation / Document Control / SOP / SOPs / CAPAs / Change Controls / Deviations / Non-Conformances / Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for QA Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly