Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical to join a global pharmaceutical company based in London. As the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead policy, regulatory and legal frameworks for pharmacy operations across Europe
2. Build cross functional relationships with global manufacturers and pharmacy regional leaders to execute product / service innovation across Europe.
3. As the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical, you will lead investment projects to innovate the European pharmacy market.
4. Evidence product / service benefits to healthcare payors to influence future regulatory change across Europe.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory & Innovation Director - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be a Registered Pharmacist or a PhD or be Medical Doctor.
2. Industry experience in the Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical industries
3. Leadership experience in Regulatory strategy, Market Access, European Pharmacy Operations, Product / Pharmacy Innovation or Real World Evidence.
4. You must speak at least 2 European languages and be flexible to travel weekly.
Key Words: Regulatory, Pharmacy, Innovation, Market Access, Pharmaceutical, Director, European, International, Europe.