Clinical Supply Chain Lead
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Supply Chain Lead you will be responsible for interpreting the customer demand and driving this plan to meet customer promise dates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Supply Chain Lead, you will be maintaining the Master Production schedule across all relevant time horizons, including short term & medium to long term.
2. You will be ensuring all raw materials and packaging are accurately scheduled and liaise with Purchasing to ensure the supply is on time and to react quickly and effectively to sub-standard or late deliveries.
3. As the Supply Chain Lead, you will be constantly reviewing the plan to maintain its validity and stability monitor day to day changes and report the effects these changes may have on the overall plan. To make changes accordingly and communicate to the relevant parties.
4. You will be managing the inventory for raw materials and packaging these include system planning parameters ie. min/max levels/Safety stocks/time etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical and ideally clinical supply is essential.
2. Proven industry experience using the ERP system (SAP, Athena) is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Supply Chain management is desired.
Key Words: Supply Chain / ERP / Clinical / SAP / Athena / S&OP / CP System / APU / Master Data / Purchasing / Production / Warehouse / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / CDMO / MRP / MPS Cambridge / Royston / Cambridgeshire / Newmarket / Suffolk / Hertfordshire /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Apply for Clinical Supply Chain Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly