Multi-skilled Technician - Pharmaceutical - Contract
We are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Technician on an initial 12 month contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Multi-skilled Technician, you will be responsible for Completing Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance activities to ensure production demands are met through the implementation of maintenance strategies on both process equipment and site facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi-skilled Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Multi-skilled Technician, you will be ensuring adherence to GMP, safety, quality and validation protocols at all times whilst maintaining production activities.
2. You will be providing core Electrical & Mechanical support on plant / site utility systems which includes install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment Motors & Drives, L.V Control / Distribution systems and Electrical Statutory Testing.
3. As the Multi-skilled Technician, you will be using predictive techniques to minimise maintenance costs and equipment downtime. Trouble shoots equipment and facilities failures and remediate identified issues.
4. You will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-skilled Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical and mechanical maintenance.
Key Words: Electrical / Mechanical / Maintenance / Multiskilled / GMP / Safety / Quality / Validation / Blueprints / Utilities / Troubleshooting / Equipment / Facilities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.