Business Development Manager - Environmental
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Environmental to join a leading CRO company. As the Business Development Manager - Environmental you will be promoting environmental testing services across the UK and Ireland to new accounts. You will be home-based with up to 50% travelling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Environmental will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Seeking new business across the Environmental and Industrial sectors as well as managing existing accounts.
2. Develop new sales and negotiating strategies in order to meet the company's sales needs.
3. Closing new business deals as well as negotiating and developing new contracts.
4. Attending exhibitions, seminars, conferences in order to promote the products of our client.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Environmental we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in Chemistry such as Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry or relevant work experience with the Environmental Testing sector.
2. Proven industry experience in Scientific Sales, preferably services. Ideally you have a good understanding of Strategic Sales and Account Management.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with environmental testing services for contaminated land, environmental waters, industrial stack emissions, waste and recycling sites etc,
Key Words: Business Development / Account Manager / Field Sales / Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry / Laboratory / Reference Materials / Sales Strategy / UK / Europe / Ireland / Emission / Contaminated Land / Environmental Waters / Industrial Stack Emissions / Waste / Recycling sites