1 day left
- Full Time
An award-winning 3D food printing company based in Cambridge is looking for a Chemist at graduate or post-graduate level to join its food lab in central Cambridge. You will be responsible for managing our new food substrates / formulation project. You should have a degree, or equivalent experience in Chemistry and prior lab experience. The role will include result analysis and reporting.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
• The desire to develop knowledge in an environment which encourages innovative thinking with the opportunity for solving real problems in the chemistry area
• Experience of working in a laboratory, with excellent attention to detail
• Knowledgeable with regards to techniques as well as sample preparation
• Self-motivation and a positive attitude
If this is you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is supported by the Royal Society of Chemistry and co-supervised by senior researchers from Dovetailed (dovetailed.io) and the University of Cambridge.
Apply for Chemist Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly