Global Brand Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager, based in the North West, to join a reputable Scientific Company. As the Global Brand Manager, you will be responsible for implementing a Brand strategy, and developing an effective Communications strategy, using customer insight to ensure this is successful.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Champion the voice of the customer, using insight and analytics to inform, develop and implement compelling and creative communication strategies that resonate with local and global markets.
2. Lead the development, implementation and review of the Annual Marketing Communications plan, with a focus on the Food and Beverage Market, with the aim to improve our client's external identity.
3. Create and manage both online and offline marketing campaigns, including budget management, events, agency management, social media, developing creative content and marketing collateral.
4. As the Global Brand Manager, you should evaluate and protect the brand equity across markets, providing marketing campaigns to support local sales initiatives as needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or a Science related subject such as Chemistry or Biochemistry. A CIM is required. A Knowledge in analytical testing is desirable.
2. Successful experience in a Strategic Marketing position, such as Brand Manager, Campaign Manager or Marketing Communications, in a B2B or B2C environment. Experience analysing customer insight is also needed.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience handling marketing campaign management, stakeholder management, digital marketing and strategic marketing communications.
Key Words: Global Brand Manager / Brand Manager / Marketing Communications / Marketing Campaign / Science / FMCG / Food And Beverage / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Chemistry / Analytical Standards / Analytical Testing / Events / digital / online marketing / offline marketing / communications strategy / budget management / brand equity / brand launch / healthcare / FMCG / marketing collateral
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.