Field Application Scientist
2 days left
- Full Time
HRS are currently looking for a Field Application Scientist to join an Innovative young Life Science company that provides characterisation solutions of exosomes based in West Mindlands area. As the Field Application Scientist you will be responsible for providing technical support to customers remotely and on-site visits as well as collaborate with the engineering team to improve the products and help develop protocols for manufacturing and QC. You will report to the Vice President.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Application Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Demonstrate the product range to potential customers and answer technical questions (Pre-sales)
2. Providing technical advice, troubleshooting and training customers through training sessions, meetings and presentations (Post-sales)
3. Dealing with various customer enquires and identifying customer needs remotely or on-site.
4. You will spend time within the laboratory in order to improve the exosome characterisation products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Application Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline in Bioengineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical sciences, Cell Biology, Immunology. An MSc or a PhD is advantageous and a driving licence is essential.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience using microscopes such electron microscopy, confocal Microscopy, Flow Cytometry and Assay development. Experience with Nanoparticles and Exosome ( Extracellular Vesicles) research is advantageous.
3. You need to be a highly motivated individual that is looking to grow within a young company. You will be required to travel as needed globally and liaise regularly with the team located in USA.
Key Words: Microscopy / Flow Cytometry / FACS / Reagents / Exosomes / Microvesicles / Extracellular vesicles / Nanoparticle / Characterisation / Field Application Scientist / Laboratory / Research / Product Optimisation / MSc / PhD / BSc/ Cell Biology / Immunology / Biotechnology / Life Science / West Midlands / Birmingham
Apply for Field Application Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly