Analytical Chemists at Sygnature Discovery play an essential role in supporting integrated client projects as well as delivering specialist services. The growing team is looking for talented scientists to push our capabilities even further.
As an Analytical Chemist you will be involved in developing new chromatographic methods, purification by preparative HPLC and the maintenance of analytical instrumentation.
- You will have a BSc/MSc in Chemistry (or related subject) ideally with additional drug discovery experience in industry.
- You will ideally be confident with purification methods.
- You will have experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, including the use of HPLC, LCMS and preparative HPLC.
- Experience built within an industrial drug discovery environment is desirable for this role.
In return you will receive an excellent training and benefits package, such as a highly competitive salary and pension scheme. All our benefits are tailored to enhancing your experience at Sygnature as it is important to us that you share our success. We also recognise that our environment is paramount, so we foster a collaborative and supportive culture with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, tailored to individual and business needs.
We are an award-winning provider of fully integrated drug discovery research programmes to the global pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place great value on our highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model. Our continuing growth has been supported by our recent move to the Discovery building in spring 2017. This is a brand-new purpose-built facility on the BioCity site in the heart of Nottingham, and as part of our success and continued expansion, we are looking for innovative and enthusiastic scientists to join the organisation.
If you are interested in joining a successful, engaged and award-winning company that places its people at the heart of its business, please send the following to email@example.com or visit www.sygnaturediscovery.com to find out more;
- Covering letter (briefly outlining your suitability for the role)
- Confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK (you must be eligible and able to work in the UK, independently of employer sponsorship)
- Please include reference ST0617 in your application / cover letter