Synthetic Organic Chemist
Synthetic Organic Chemist, GSK Stevenage
Ideal candidate qualities:
- PhD and postdoctoral research experience in synthetic chemistry
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience
- Experience in evaluating multi-step routes to synthetic targets
- Evidence of applying innovative synthetic chemistry to solve problems
- Self-starting, proactive in their work with a track record of high productivity and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Track record of peer reviewed publications based predominantly on own work
- Well organised and strong communication skills
- Committed to personal professional development
How to apply:- For either of the above positions, candidates, should apply on line at www.gsk.com. The reference number for the Synthetic Organic Chemist role is 162355.
Closing date: - Friday 25th May 2018
If you would like to apply your chemistry knowledge to discover and develop effective medicines for patients who need them and help treat today’s global burden of disease, then apply to these exciting opportunities.
GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving ideas a chance to flourish. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, country of origin or country of application