Medicinal Chemistry Team Leader
Medicinal Chemistry Team Leader, GSK Stevenage
Ideal candidate qualities:
- PhD and postdoctoral research experience in synthetic chemistry
- Outstanding awareness and understanding of medicinal chemistry principles as used for drug discovery, and have a track record of successfully applying these to their programmes
- Practitioner of modern medicinal chemistry design, data analytics, chemoinformatics tools and techniques
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of medicinal and synthetic chemistry
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of medicinal and synthetic chemists in lead optimisation programmes
- Drive for continuous self-improvement and the improvement of other team members
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English, and must have outstanding communication skills
How to apply:- For either of the above positions, candidates, should apply on line at www.gsk.com. The reference number for the Team Leader role is 160197.
Closing date: - Friday 25th May 2018
If you would like to apply your chemistry knowledge to discover and develop effective medicines for patients who need them and help treat today’s global burden of disease, then apply to these exciting opportunities.
GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving ideas a chance to flourish. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, country of origin or country of application.