European Sales Executive, Corporate
With a global customer base and international community of readers and supporters, the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) is recognised as a leader in scientific information and services.
We have an opportunity for an exceptional individual to become our Corporate European Sales Executive, responsible for selling high quality scientific information and services to research-intensive companies across Western Europe.
In this role, you will promote and proactively sell all Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing products to corporate customers across your territory. Reporting to our Corporate Sales Manager you will support the RSC and our customers by developing and maintaining strong business relationships, achieving sales targets and supporting our charitable activities. You will also play a key role in developing new products and services.
We are looking for:
- Previous B2B sales experience and the ability to engage with senior corporate executives.
- Strong solution selling experience and the ability to successfully handle complex sales challenges.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills and the ability to handle customer objections.
- Ability to lead and drive entire sales cycle and build rapport and relationships with clients and prospects.
- Previous experience building and managing a well-qualified opportunity pipeline
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively remotely and visit relevant customers and events.
- Experience with Excel / PowerPoint / Word.
- STM publishing sales experience.
- Experience of introducing new products to existing customers.
- Experience with CRM systems e.g. Salesforce.com.
- Competency of French/German.
If this sounds of interest, please apply before the end of our closing date. We anticipate holding interviews for this role on Thursday 7 and Friday 8 June at our Cambridge office.
Download the full job description here.