Category Marketing Manager
The Agriculture Division of DowDuPont is looking to recruit a full time, dynamic, energetic, strategic thinker to lead the marketing of a group of new and existing products into the UK and Irish markets. The Category Marketing Manager role is based at the UK/IRL Commercial Office in Cambridge where you will find a highly motivated team looking to take the business to new horizons following the merger of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Crop Protection and DuPont Pioneer.
You will be responsible for developing and executing product strategies (all elements of marketing mix), demand and supply planning and liaising with regional and global product marketing colleagues.
Candidates should be BASIS qualified, have a proven track record in the crop protection market and be able to work collaboratively and constructively within a business which has significant growth aspirations founded on a class leading range of products and an innovative and exciting pipeline. Stakeholders include internal colleagues in sales, global marketing, biology, regulatory and marketing communications as well as distributors, advisors, on-market influencers and of course the farmer and consumer.
Position is responsible for operational marketing plans to effectively position products in assigned market segments.
- Develops strategies for product offering including effective selling tools, promotional strategies, and pricing versus competitive product offerings.
- Can be responsible for brand management activities.
- Has strong understanding of market trends and strategic customer needs in assigned market segments.
- Representative activities include analysis of pricing and price points, assessment of distribution partners, monitoring of market share and customer satisfaction, supporting sales in acquisition of new customer and launch of new products.
- Master's degree (Agriculture, Biological Sciences or related discipline, or Marketing, Business or related discipline);
- Minimum of 5 years prior marketing experience;
- Knowledge of UK/IRL agricultural market;
- Strategic thinking;
- Analytical skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence.
Dow values the benefits that diversity of thoughts can bring to its organization. We are looking for the individuals best suited for this role, regardless of their nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
To apply please email Karl Davies firstname.lastname@example.org stating job reference number: 1709699