Senior Development Chemist
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Development Chemist - Excellent progression opportunity within the speciality chemical sector
Are you an experienced synthetic chemist, perhaps a PhD graduate, working in the speciality chemicals or cosmetics, flavours and fragrances sector?
Here’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for… We have a chance to step up into a role at a leading speciality chemicals producer based in the North East. A combined role of both R&D and process projects, with added scope to bring on your own research objectives introducing new products to the company profile.
Interested? Take a look at your potential day-to-day duties:
- Management of multiple, simultaneous chemical production projects on an R&D scale through to plant scale
- Ensuring realistic project management (budgets, timescales etc) via liaison with the commercial team
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Process scale up, trouble-shooting and optimisation
- Ensuring compliance of laboratory activities with COSHH, HSE and other applicable regulations
You will be right for the role with this background:
- A degree in Organic Chemistry or in a closely related field;
- 5+ years of related industrial experience in the speciality chemical sector
- Project management and commercial liaison experience
- A record of creative problem solving in an industrial environment
- A practical understanding of chemical hazards and experience of working safely in a laboratory environment
- Candidate with a strong background will excel within this role, with further room to progress.
If you are keen to apply, please tell me as to why you are suitable for the role and send your CV in a word format (2 pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry as this fantastic opportunity is sure to attract a wide range of applicants!
Apply for Senior Development Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly