SensorHut, a startup based in Cambridge, is looking to recruit two scientists/engineers who will play an important role in our nano-photonic sensor development. We are a small team working with industry to develop and commercialise new sensor platform for applications in air quality monitoring, chemical process monitoring, homeland security and consumer products.
Please visit our website for more information about the company www.sensorhut.com.
The role is suitable for recent graduates and PhD holders.
The role will include:
- Manufacturing of nano-materials and optical components
- Sensor assembly and characterisation
- Sensor testing and calibration
- Data analysis, signal processing
- Undergraduate, masters or PhD in chemistry, physics, optics or engineering.
- Experience working in a chemical laboratory
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Some knowledge of Python, Matlab, Arduino, etc is desirable but not essential
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: Cambridge city centre.
For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter (indicating possible start date) to email@example.com.