Synthetic Organic Chemist
5 days left
- Full Time
We require a Synthetic Organic Chemist, educated to PhD level or with equivalent experience, to join our growing Laboratory team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and develop synthetic methods leading to the production of functionalised organic intermediates
- Project manage each production job
- Maintain levels of production meeting the Company standards in small scale manufacturing
- Perform and report on COSHH regulations and risk assessments
- Prepare fully detailed and comprehensive reports on all production and test methods
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- PhD or equivalent experience, with a good technical and working knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and a proven track record of delivery
- Experience with gas and high pressure liquid chromatography
- Results oriented, with the ability to manage own performance
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to use analytical thinking to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
In return we offer a competitive salary with bonus, training and other benefits to retain our highly valued staff.
Applications and enquiries from agencies will not be considered.
Please note the application process will close once a sufficient number of applications has been received.