R&D Project Manager - Contract
We are currently looking for a R&D Project Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract basis, based in the South East area. As the R&D Project Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing assigned R&D projects to ensure the timely development and overall operational delivery of my clients projects in accordance with strategies, product development plans, budgets, and Target Product Profiles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create, update, review and communicate project plans (including schedule, budget, resource, options, assumptions and risks) while ensuring these plans dovetail with overall business strategy.
2. Co-ordinate the operational delivery of project tasks according to agreed plan i.e. tracking of project progress, integration of line activities, identification and focus on critical path activities.
3. Create and maintain the project budgets through close collaboration with project team members and finance
4. Contribute to the design and implementation of project management tools and processes within the business
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical R&D environment, including experience of project management applied to new product development projects.
3. A working knowledge and understanding of the overall drug development process with demonstrated experience from candidate selection / FTIH (first time in human studies) to commercialisation / life-cycle management.
Project Manager / R&D / Drug Development / Life Cycle Management /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.