Chemistry Sales Specialist
Our client is a market leader in the development and supply of flow chemistry reactors. Due to expansion, and in-line with company growth plans, they are looking to introduce a driven and ambitious Chemistry Sales Specialist to the team to further drive the business growth.
Responsibilities will include;
- Representing the business at industry exhibitions
- Presenting the company technology to audiences at related industrial events
- Play your part in achieving set company sales targets
- Prospecting and developing incoming leads into the business
- Providing on- and off-site instrument demonstrations
- Compiling customer quotations
- Equipment installations at customer premises
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a chemistry discipline, ideally to PhD level with previous sales experience and demonstrable success. You will have a good understanding of chemical synthesis and flow chemistry and will be willing to travel to sites throughout the UK and Europe.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman on 07904660252 / 01423 813520 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com. You can also apply directly through our website www.networkscientificrecruitment.co.uk.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.