Our client, a highly successful and respected research organisation, is looking to recruit a LC-MS/MS Analyst to provide technical expertise and support to their testing facility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing expertise for LC-MS/MS systems.
- Structural elucidation of unknown molecules and metabolites.
- Providing expertise for Accurate Mass (Orbitrap) systems.
- Maintenance of analytical instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting of extractions and instrumentation.
- Supporting other departments with analytical expertise.
- Data analysis.
- Providing reporting data for Study Directors and associated staff.
- Adhering to GLP regulations.
- Planning studies from initial concept through to reporting.
- Method development and validation.
- Training and mentoring junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC or BSc level in Chemistry or related discipline with a proven experience using mass spectrometry to identify unknown metabolites and impurities. You will be experienced in method development and troubleshooting in addition to having the ability to develop method for the analysis of small molecules in complex matrices. LC-MS/MS and LC accurate mass experience is essential. Experience with structure elucidation and identification of unknown compounds is highly desirable.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman at Network Scientific and send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.